NOTE: THIS BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND IN THE PROCESS OF IMPORTING PREVIOUS BLOG CONTENT AS WELL AS BUILDING A PROPER WEBSITE. AT THE MEANTIME, I AM UPDATING NEW POSTS ON STRATEGIES AND MY PERSONAL TRADING LOG.

It has been sometime...

It has been sometime since I posted my scalping journey. I am still scalping and whenever possible, I will do a quick twitter post instead of doing a blog post to save more time.

So, do follow me on twitter instead for a quick update of what I am doing! Cheers!



This course made it all possible!
Disclaimer : This is not intended to be a forex trade recommendation or signal. There is also a time lag between placing my personal trade on the forex market and this blog post. I will frequently check on the open trades to see if I will continue to hold the position and will update my positions in the forex market according. Following the trades is strictly at your own risk and I do not hold any responsibility over the outcome of your trade, especially scalping trades, these are "fast-moving" transactions and point of entry is really crucial.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Disclaimer