NOTE: THIS BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND IN THE PROCESS OF IMPORTING PREVIOUS BLOG CONTENT AS WELL AS BUILDING A PROPER WEBSITE. AT THE MEANTIME, I AM UPDATING NEW POSTS ON STRATEGIES AND MY PERSONAL TRADING LOG.

Best Course ever INVESTED!

This is one of the best strategy course I've invested as it's simple to use and takes very little of my time to identify entry and exit point. It offers 3 different approaches to currency trading and it's so easy to apply it.

Great for beginners and since it adopts similar approach as my own trade strategy, I find this method to be really effective as there is no complex multiple indicators to watch and "GET CONFUSED OVER"!!! :)



Three strategies will be introduced in the most simplistic and effective way (through video and guidebook). You will learn Swing trading, Breakout trading and trading with key economic news.

Some of my own personal trades using this strategy :






Disclaimer : This is not intended to be a forex trade recommendation or signal. There is also a time lag between placing my personal trade on the forex market and this blog post. I will frequently check on the open trades to see if I will continue to hold the position and will update my positions in the forex market according. Following the trades is strictly at your own risk and I do not hold any responsibility over the outcome of your trade.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Disclaimer