NOTE: THIS BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND IN THE PROCESS OF IMPORTING PREVIOUS BLOG CONTENT AS WELL AS BUILDING A PROPER WEBSITE. AT THE MEANTIME, I AM UPDATING NEW POSTS ON STRATEGIES AND MY PERSONAL TRADING LOG.

Forex Robots

Does Forex Robots work? Although a finance profession by qualification, I spent some time doing IT consulting, using IT as a solution for our otherwise manual work. So, I do believe to a certain extent, technology is able to help us identify trade opportunities.

But does it mean that with automated forex trading system, we can all sit back and relax? I doubt so! Most Forex automated trading systems are properly tested (so we think) in a period of time and then, put out in the market to "sell". It does work but just like your manual strategies, as time goes by when the market behavior starts to change or that the sentiment is different, it is also time to tweak your strategy. And the same goes for using an automated trading software, there are times when the software is not suitable for the market condition and you will just have to stop using it for awhile till the automated strategy is suitable again.

I personally adopt about three automated forex trading software and so far, they have been profitable, except one of them, which I had to stop using in late 2007 because of the market condition that didn't seem to be that suitable anymore. So, even though it's automated, it is also important to have a basic understanding how that automation works and assess whether it's suitable for the market condition.

There are different market cycles and sometimes, it's best to just put the forex robots on HOLD first until it's suitable to be used again.

Recently, I started testing another forex trading tool, it has been about one month and I will post the results once I conclude with the result performance.

Be sure to always visit my site for updates!


Disclaimer : This is not intended to be a forex trade recommendation or signal. There is also a time lag between placing my personal trade on the forex market and this blog post. I will frequently check on the open trades to see if I will continue to hold the position and will update my positions in the forex market according. Following the trades is strictly at your own risk and I do not hold any responsibility over the outcome of your trade.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Disclaimer